The latest buzz from different blogs from South Asia:
- Mezba of a Bengali in TO, a Bangladeshi expat living in Canada describes why is it beneficial to sacrifice an animal back to his country during Eid-ul-Azha.
- Rumi of Drishtipat predicts the fate of Bangladesh's future if the current political situation prevails.
- Kuzu Bhutan Weblog features Tara the Buddhist Deity and prays for the writers and readers of the Blog.
- Kuensel Online reports that after a four decade long process the demarcation of the international boundary between India and Bhutan has been completed and finalized.
* Chanakya tells in Desicritics – 4 Billion Tickets Sold and 1000 Movies made Each Year in Bollywood, the Indian movie industry going global.
* Sakshi Juneja writes in Desicritics her reactions about the lawsuit against the actors by a man offended by kissing scene in the Bollywood film Dhoom 2.
- United We Blog comments that power and Pajero are corrupting Nepali political leaders.
- South Asia Biz informs that Nepal has a new national anthem.
- Deepak Adhikari meets the tallest Nepali.
- The South Asia Biz features Namira Salim, the first Pakistani female to travel space.
- The Glasshouse reports how lives in Pakistan controled Kashmir is regulated by the government and it still calls it free Kashmir.
- Janantha reports that Sri Lanka enters into the era of digital terrestrial broadcasting and reckons that it will be a big change in the way people watch, listen , perform things in life.
- Alisha of The Island Life observes that the most annoying things about the ongoing conflicts in Sri Lanka is the innumerable checkpoints all over the Colombo city.