Close

Support Global Voices

To stay independent, free, and sustainable, our community needs the help of friends and readers like you.

Donate now »

See all those languages up there? We translate Global Voices stories to make the world's citizen media available to everyone.

Learn more about Lingua Translation  »

Iran:Girls’ dormitory caught fire

Gorgomishsky, an Iranian blogger, reports [fa] that girls’ dormitory in the ELM O Sanat University caught fire on Tuesday and three people were injured. The blogger adds that some students believe it was not an accident and protested against University's Director asking him to find out responsible(s) of this event. You can watch photos here.

Start the conversation

Authors, please log in »

Guidelines

  • All comments are reviewed by a moderator. Do not submit your comment more than once or it may be identified as spam.
  • Please treat others with respect. Comments containing hate speech, obscenity, and personal attacks will not be approved.