Hosted by TargetingS and Global Voices and aimed at social media editors in newsrooms, this 60-minute roundtable discussion on Thursday, December 2 at 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 11am EST / 8am PST will focus on how the Global Voices social media team collaborates to share stories with audiences across social media.
The session is free and open to the public and will be live streamed on YouTube.
Moderated by Nevin Thompson, Global Voices’ social media lead, the discussion will feature the Global Voices social media team, include J. Carolina Bransiecq, Eli Rivera, and Asteris Masouras. Chris Deco will represent Global Voices social media partner TargetingS.
Discussion topics will include:
- How newsroom online distribution teams approach sharing news stories
- Best practices, tips, and ideas from different newsrooms for connecting with audiences
- Understanding how to identify and prioritize opportunities to engage with audiences, and then optimize workflows
- Incorporating automation into your workflow
- Understanding which metrics make sense for your newsroom to track
- Best practices and quick tips and hacks to get the most of your story production
- Identifying and using “evergreen” content
Targetings is an AI-based social media management platform that minimizes the time spent on routine social media tasks, increases audience engagement, and provides opportunities to drive revenue. Launched in 2014 by tech and media experts, Targetings can now be found in 40 countries, in 30 languages and publishing over 19M posts each month.
When: Thursday, December 2 at 4pm GMT / 5pm CET / 11am EST / 8am PST (click here to convert to your local time zone)
Where: YouTube Live
For more information, contact: