According to the popular vote:
- The best blog for 2012 is Common Sense Hate , which was also declared the most revolutionary (socially/politically engaged) and the funniest;
- Angela Dissected  was declared the sexiest blogger;
- Bookbox  – the best culture blog;
- Skopje Casual  – the best blog on fashion and other modern things, and also the best photo-blog;
- NBA Macedonia  – the best in sports blogging;
- This is Not a Social Media Blog  – the best IT/Internet marketing blog.
- Blog Post of the Year: “Life of an electrical engineering student”  [mk]
(Video by @banekoma .)
Winners in the top Twitter categories include:
- RumStangla  – the best debutante and the best female;
- OffNetMk  – the best company/organization;
- BatmanSaysT  – the highest improvement;
- Sead93  – the most useful/valuable;
- Mekica  – the best avatar;
- Sulimanovic  – the wittiest Twitter user;
- IrenaXXXX  – the best after hours user in the so-called “third shift” (#третасмена );
- SkDeeyasporah  – the most active diaspora member.
The top hashtag for 2012 is #ЗдравоБоби  (Hello Bobi). JovanaTozija explained  [mk] that unlike the lucrative motives of the past, now all you need to connect with fashion icon “is Twitter and a publicly expressed wish for sexual relation.” The meme started very innocently, when Bobi praised a “phenomenally beautiful” top model to the point of inviting her to become a mother to his child. She actually responded with a photo greeting .
The point of this viral campaign–or “successful trolling project” according  [mk] to RubinBT–was to “show the power of the social media to get a response by a celebrity soul-mate,” as Nixon, Inc elaborated  [mk].
The top tweet  for 2012 is by Ina…
Слободно може да се заебавате на моја сметка, блокирана ми е!
— Ina (@mnogufina) September 24, 2012 
“You can freely have fun at my account, it has been blocked!”