Jamaica: Helping deportees

A newspaper report about a group devoted to helping convicted criminals who are deported back to Jamaica inspires Francis Wade to try and get involved.

1 comment

  • veniesha

    hello my name is veniesha, I am 17 years of age and I wanted to know if anyone knew a way that I receive assistance in getting my dad back to america after being deported in 1999?

    Please help I am willing to take all resoucres

Join the conversation

Authors, please log in »


  • All comments are reviewed by a moderator. Do not submit your comment more than once or it may be identified as spam.
  • Please treat others with respect. Comments containing hate speech, obscenity, and personal attacks will not be approved.