The latest happenings in Bangladesh related blogs around the world:
* Tourism: A tourist in Bangladesh explores Mainamati , where a number of Buddhist archeological sites can be found.
* Pictures: Zev posts photos of Sonargaon , the ancient capital of Isa Khan's kingdom in Bengal. It is located near the current-day city of Narayanganj, Bangladesh. More pictures from Zev of old Dhaka,  now capital of Bangladesh.
* Review: Journalist Ahmede Hossain does a review of a Bengali film : Ontorjatra (Home-Land)  directed by Tareque Masud and Catherine Masud.
* Religion: In his quest for truth and spirituality, Sadiq finds that Jesus travelled also to India .
* Blogs and business: Razib of the South Asia Biz Blog comments  that blogs can help South Asian companies grow.
* Living: Dutch expat Hermie living in Dhaka has had enough  with her American neighbor.
* Bangla Blogging: “Give me a notepad, I will give you a community “- Hasin hayder the man behind the sensational Bangla blogging platform “Somewhereinblog.net ” writes how it was born and its latest developments. He has thoughts of expanding it to a wider community.