This is long overdue.
- Scentiments on something that many Kenyan bloggers based in the diaspora can relate to – missing Kenya.
- Kenyan politicians inspire a WTF moment.
- Thinker conducts a scientific study on “just friends”.
- Wg-K writes urges those who like to think that sexual exploitation and abuse of children in Kenya derives solely from the “West” and the “evil internet” to wake up and smell the coffee. I can guarantee you that almost every Kenyan woman who reads this post has gone through similar experiences, or knows someone who has gone through similar experiences.
- Adrian on a local prison beauty pageant that is giving women a second chance.
- “Lay off the press!” says Afromusing.